Saturday, June 2, 2007

Comments

Dear friends,

i would like very much to answer all your questions as soon as i can but i am not able to do it if i cannot find the comment especially in the older posts.

i would get a comment for moderation in my email during the old blogger but now it is not so and strangely enough my dear friend lee ping's comment is the only one that comes to my email for publishing.

HELP, anyone out there.

it would be of great help to me if the title of the recipe is mentioned in the comment, then i can answer the questions asap.

i have yet to answer MAY's question - auntie lily, you have not answer my question?

MAY - i am sorry, i have searched and still cannot locate the comment.

Anonymous - would like to know how to pack food to bring back from malaysia.

i hope i will locate your comment before you leave for malaysia.

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment