Monday, January 12, 2009

Happiness Cake



I think PO PO's Happiness Cake must be delicious
I am thinking too
Oh, yes, must be Yummy
Renee says 'Thumb Up'

Ashley agrees

I know, i ate it all

When I found this recipe from Chef2Chef, i had to post this special recipe. It is one of the finest cakes I have ever made. I hope this recipe will be shared by many generations to come. These three are the TOPPING.


Ingredients:

1 cup good thoughts
1 cup kind deeds
1 cup well-beaten faults
1 cup consideration for others
2 cups sacrifice
3 plus cups forgiveness

Method:

Preheat oven to 98.6 degrees F.
Mix thoroughly
Add:Tears of joy, sorrow and sympathy
Flavor with love and kindly service
Fold in 4 cups prayer and faith
Blend well
Fold into daily life
Bake well with the warmth of human kindness and serve with a smile any time
It will satisfy the hunger of starved souls.

Serves

No comments:

Post a Comment