Sunday, April 5, 2009

Soya Bean Sprouts and Ground Pork


I do not have many ways to cook these soya beans sprouts. It will usually be a stir-fry or make a clear soup. My siblings and I used to love how my mom cooked this dish by chopping up the bean sprouts but my son-in-law prefers it non-chopped.



Ingredients:
1 lb soya bean sprouts - wash and drain
1/2 lb ground pork
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp fish sauce
1/4 cup spring onions
3 tbsp oil
pepper and salt to taste
seseame oil

Method:
Heat wok and add in ground pork to brown.
Add in garlic and oil. Saute until well mixed.
Add in soya bean sprouts and a little water. Bring to the boil and simmer with lid on.
Add fish sauce and adjust taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with sesame oil and serve hot with white rice

Serves

No comments:

Post a Comment